Welcome to the Got 1’s 6 community! You are reading these Terms because you are using a Got 1’s 6 website, digital experience, social media platform, mobile app, wearable technology, or one of our other products or services, all of which are part of Got 1’s 6’s Platform (“Platform”). You may access the Platform through a computer, mobile phone, tablet, console, or other technology, which we refer to here as a “Device”. Your carrier’s normal rates and fees apply to your Device.
These Terms create a legally binding agreement between you and Got 1’s 6 and its affiliates (which we may refer to as “Got 1’s 6,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) regarding your use of the Platform. A few important points:
- Our Terms May Change. We may update these Terms from time to time. If a material change is made, we will post a notice on the Platform or send you a notification. Read through any changes, and if you don’t agree to them, please stop using the Platform. If you continue to use our Platform after we notify you of changes, you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Terms of Sale. By making any purchase with us, you also agree to the below listed Terms of Sale.
1. GROUND RULES
Eligibility. You are only eligible to use the Platform if you are of legal age in your country or if you have consent from your parent or guardian. There may be certain age restrictions for specific Platform services in various countries.
Rules for Registration. When you register for an account with us, the following rules apply:
- Be True: Provide accurate and current personal registration information. Do not register for more than one Got 1’s 6 account, register a Got 1’s 6 account on behalf of someone else, or transfer your account.
- Be Secure: Keep your username, password and other login credentials secure and do not allow anyone else to use your account.
- Be Responsible: Inform Got 1’s 6 immediately of any unauthorized use of your Got 1’s 6 account. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Got 1’s 6 account – with or without your permission. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GOT 1’s 6 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR ACTIVITY THAT RESULTS FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
2. OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
Except for User Content (defined below), all of the content on our Platform – including text, images, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features, articles, news stories, sketches, animations, stickers, general artwork and other content (“Content”) – is owned by Got 1’s 6 or others we license Content from, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws. Got 1’s 6 reserves all rights not expressly described in these Terms.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names (e.g., the Got 1’s 6 name and logo) are owned, registered and/or licensed by Got 1’s 6. You do not acquire a license or any ownership rights to any trademarks, service marks, or trade names through your access or use of the Platform or Content.
- You agree not to change or delete any logos or ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the Platform.
- To the extent Got 1’s 6 approves the download or use of Content comprised of copyrights or copyrightable works, Got 1’s 6 grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and revocable license to access and use such copyrights or copyrightable works solely for their intended purpose and solely for as long as Got 1’s 6 makes such Content generally available to the public. You do not acquire any ownership rights in the Content (including any trademarks or other intellectual property included in the Content), and all such Content is intended for personal, non-commercial use. Got 1’s 6 reserves the right to monitor your use and to alter or revoke this license or your access to the Content at any time and for any reason. Got 1’s 6 reserves the right to take down any Content in violation of these terms or Got 1’s 6’s intellectual property rights. Allowing you this limited use does not constitute a waiver of any of Got 1’s 6’s rights to the Content.
- Outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by Got 1’s 6 in connection with the Platform, you agree not to use, copy, edit, translate, display, distribute, download, transmit, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any Content, including User Content (unless it is your own User Content that you legally post on the Platform), without Got 1’s 6’s prior written consent. Unauthorized use of the Content may constitute a breach of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and may subject you to criminal or civil charges and penalties.
3. POSTING CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM
User Content License.Some parts of the Platform allow you to post images, videos, comments, and other content, which we refer to as “User Content.” Got 1’s 6 is not responsible for User Content others post to the Platform. User Content is owned by whoever created it, but when you post User Content you license it to Got 1’s 6 as described below:
- You represent that you have the right to post your User Content, and you grant Got 1’s 6 a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any of the User Content that you post on or in connection with the Platform, including the likeness of any person that appears in the User Content, or any of the concepts or ideas contained in the User Content, for any purpose, including commercial use, which includes the right to translate, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, sublicense, distribute and assign these rights. Got 1’s 6 may, in its sole discretion, remove any User Content at any time.
- You understand that deleted User Content may persist in Got 1’s 6’s systems and on the Platform to the extent your User Content has been publicly posted or shared with others who have not deleted it, unless you or the relevant individual request deletion or blocking of personal data in accordance with applicable law.
LICENSE TO USE REVIEWS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND IDEAS. You understand that any reviews, comments, feedback, or ideas you send us are provided on a non-confidential basis and you grant to Got 1’s 6 a perpetual, worldwide license to use all comments, feedback, reviews, and ideas you may share with us, without notice, compensation or acknowledgement to you, for any purposes whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving products and services.
4. USER CODE OF CONDUCT
We’re excited to have you contribute to the Got 1’s 6 community! Here are a few basic rules:
- Be Safe.
Do not do anything that may expose Got 1’s 6 or its users to any type of harm, including anything that may disrupt, damage, disable, tamper with, overburden or limit the functionality of the Platform or Products.
Do not post User Content that contains software viruses, programs or other computer code, and do not circumvent or modify any Platform software or security technology.
Do not use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering methods.
Unless we indicate otherwise, our Platform is a public place. Do not post personal information to the Platform – yours or anybody else’s.
- Be Personal.
Do not collect or solicit personal information from other Platform users or send unsolicited messages.
Do not post any advertising, solicitation or commercial content on the Platform or accept payment from a third party in exchange for performing commercial activity on the Platform.
Do not impersonate any person or organization, including athletes or Got 1’s 6 employees.
Do not use automated technology to interact with the Platform.
- Be Appropriate.
Only post User Content to the Platform if you have all permissions and rights needed to make that User Content available, including from any individuals who appear or are mentioned in your User Content.
Respect the community and do not post User Content, link to a website, or do anything that is illegal, misleading, malicious, harassing, inaccurate, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or which violates any applicable laws. Got 1’s 6 has the right to prescreen, monitor, or remove User Content – but we have no obligation to do so.
- HAVE FUN!
5. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Please consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with us because there may be penalties for false claims. Got 1’s 6 may terminate the accounts of Platform users found to infringe third party copyrights.
If you believe that your work has been improperly copied to the Platform, such that it constitutes infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- name, address, telephone number, email address and an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on his/her behalf;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where on the Platform the content that you claim is infringing is located;
- a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury (depending on applicable law), that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Send copyright infringement complaints to: support@Got1s6.com
6. PARTNERS ON THE PLATFORM
7. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. The Platform may include features that promote physical activity, nutrition, or general wellness. They are for your informational purposes only and are not intended as medical advice or services, or for diagnostic or treatment purposes.
- Consider the risks involved and consult with your medical professional before engaging in any physical activity.
- Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have viewed on the Platform.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GOT 1’s 6 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGES YOU MAY SUSTAIN THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE FEATURES ON THE PLATFORM.
USER INTERACTIONS. To the extent allowed by applicable law, we are not responsible for your interactions with other users of the Platform or any damage or harm you may experience because of these interactions.
- Be responsible and take precautions when interacting with other users (including users you do not know) on the Platform. Before you meet another person face-to-face, consider investigating, bringing a friend, choosing public locations and letting someone know where you will be. Got 1’s 6 is under no obligation to become involved with any user dispute, but may do so at its own discretion.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. Some jurisdictions do not permit certain limitations or exclusions on liabilities, legal warranties, and remedies, so these exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
- The Platform, Content, and the materials and products on this Platform are provided “AS IS.” We aren’t making any promises of any kind, including about the Platform’s accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GOT 1’s 6 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY USER CONTENT POSTED ON THE PLATFORM.
- Got 1’s 6 does not guarantee that the Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the Platform is free of viruses or anything else harmful.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Got 1’s 6 disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Platform, Content, User Content, and any products or services you may obtain or access through the Platform, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- You are solely responsible for any damage to your Device resulting from accessing the Platform, to the extent applicable law does not provide otherwise.
- We hope you enjoy and get the full benefit of the Platform; however, we do not guarantee any results.
Got 1’s 6 may terminate or modify any Got 1’s 6 Platform, member program, product or service at any time without notice.
Got 1’s 6 may terminate or suspend your account, delete your profile or any of your User Content, and restrict your use of all or any part of the Platform at any time and for any reason, without any liability to Got 1’s 6, subject to applicable law.
- You understand and agree that some of your User Content, particularly that which is displayed in an activity feed or in other public places on the Platform, may continue to appear publicly even after your account is terminated, subject to your right to have your User Content removed upon request in accordance with applicable law.
- These Terms remain in effect even after your account is terminated or you have stopped using the Platform.
9. INDEMNIFICATION / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We want you to enjoy our Platform but Got 1’s 6 must also protect itself from any damages you may cause.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NONE OF THE GOT 1’s 6 PARTIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORM OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER PLATFORM USERS (WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE), OR ATTENDANCE AT A GOT 1’s 6 EVENT OR GOT 1’s 6 PARTNER EVENTS, OR ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE PLATFORM, EVEN IF GOT 1’s 6 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM. YOUR ONLY REMEDY AGAINST GOT 1’s 6 IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE PLATFORM. IF GOT 1’s 6 IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY CONTENT, GOT 1’s 6’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED US$100.00.
10. DISPUTES / ADDITIONAL TERMS
Choice of Law/Jurisdiction
- You agree that this Platform is a passive platform solely based in Texas, USA, which does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Got 1’s 6 in jurisdictions other than Texas.
- Except where prohibited by applicable law, and without limitation to any statutory rights for consumers, you agree that all disputes, claims, and legal proceedings directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Platform (including but not limited to the purchase of Got 1’s 6 products) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Houston, Texas, USA.
- You consent to waive all defenses of “lack of personal jurisdiction” and “inconvenient forum” with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of Houston, Texas, USA.
- All claims shall be brought within one (1) year after the claim arises, except to the extent a longer period is required by applicable law.
- By using the Platform, you agree to receive certain electronic communications from Got 1’s 6, subject to applicable law.
- You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure or other communication that Got 1’s 6 sends you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Right to Assign, No Waivers, Severability
- Got 1’s 6 may assign its rights and duties under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you, unless notice to you is required by applicable law, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- Got 1’s 6’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of these Terms is not a waiver of any of these Terms or Got 1’s 6’s rights. Users should always assume these Terms apply.
- If any provision in these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall continue to be enforceable.
GOT 1’S 6 TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THE GOT 1’s 6 PLATFORM. PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS OF SALE INCLUDE THE ADDITIONAL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE.
You are reading these Terms of Sale (“Terms of Sale”) because you are using a Got 1’s 6 website, digital experience, social media platform, mobile app, wearable technology, or one of our other products or services, all of which are part of Got 1’s 6’s Platform (“Platform”). These Terms of Sale create a legally binding agreement between you and Got 1’s 6 and its affiliates (which we may refer to as “Got 1’s 6,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) regarding orders placed for products available on the Platform. Got 1’s 6 may revise these Terms of Sale without notice by posting revised Terms of Sale on its Platform. The Terms of Sale posted on the Platform at the time you place your order on the Platform will govern that purchase. Please read these terms carefully and check that the details of your order are complete and accurate before submitting your order. If you think that there is a mistake, please contact us!
2. PLACING ORDERS ON THE PLATFORM
To place an order on the Platform, you must be of legal age in your country. You will need an email address, shipping address, payment method, and you may need to set your browser to accept both (functional) cookies and pop-ups in order to be able to use all the functionalities of the Website, which includes designing customized items, adding items to your shopping cart, and submitting your order.
After you submit an order we will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. If you ordered non-customizable apparel from our Got 1’s 6 apparel line, we will process your order and ship it to you as soon as possible. If you ordered custom uniforms and/or custom apparel items, a customer service representative or a designated distributor may email you to proceed with the next steps of your custom order process.
Once the Products have been shipped to you, we will send you an “Order Confirmation” email confirming that the Products have been shipped. At this point a contract containing these Terms of Sale comes into existence and is binding on you and us (the “Contract”). We recommend that you print or download a copy of these Terms of Sale and the relevant Order Confirmation for future reference. If we are unable to supply you with a product, we will inform you of this in writing and will not process the order.
OUR RIGHT TO REJECT YOUR ORDER OR CANCEL A CONTRACT
Fulfillment of all orders on the Platform is subject to availability. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any reason. We also reserve the right to cancel a Contract by written notice to you in the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs other than repayment of any amount received from you in relation to the Contract we cancelled:
- the product is not available / in stock;
- your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- your bank transfer payment is not received within 12 calendar days after acceptance of your order;
- we believe you are under the legal age in your country;
- in the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the Platform information;
- we could not deliver to the address provided by you; or
- due to an Event Outside Our Control (see below);
When you send us your order, we may run some checks on it before it is fulfilled. These checks may include verifying your address and checking for fraud. We run partly automated checks on all purchases to filter out unusual or suspect transactions, or transactions which can be identified as susceptible to fraud. Suspected fraud on the Platform will be investigated and if necessary prosecuted.
The risk of loss and title for products purchased from Got 1’s 6 is passed to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
3. PRICES & PAYMENT
You can find the available payment methods for each country when you go through the checkout process on Got1s6.com (the “Website”). Please do not try to pay by any other way than specified there, as we may not accept other forms of payment. If you do, we will not be liable for loss of the payment or any other damages that may result from this action. Contact us to request alternate forms of payment.
Your payment will be processed immediately after submitting your order on our Platform. We will start manufacturing and fulfilling your order after we receive your payment. In the case of custom apparel, this may take several days or weeks. In the event that no payment has been received within 12 calendar days after you submitted your order, your purchase may automatically be cancelled. Payments can only be processed if the billing information can be verified.
The product prices displayed on the Platform are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT), as applicable.
YOUR TOTAL PRICE
The total price specified in the final check out screen includes tax and shipping costs. This price will be recorded in the Order Confirmation email, which we recommend you print or download for future reference.
Our prices are quoted in US dollars. If paying by credit or debit card, the total amount for your entire order will be reflected on your statement in your local currency. If your local currency is different from the currency in which the prices are quoted, your bank will apply your local exchange rate applicable per the date of purchase, which is beyond our control.
The prices of the products will be as displayed on the Platform at the time of your order. Prices may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed in an Order Confirmation.
4. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We do not ship on weekends or national holidays. We can only fulfill orders to verifiable residential or office addresses. Please contact us for special shipping or delivery requests.
When possible, we try to deliver all the items you ordered at the same time.
There may be some situations where we need to split the delivery of your order if, for example, part of your order is still in progress, delayed, or unavailable. In the event that we split your order, we will send you an email to the email address you entered when you placed your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping or delivery cost, and we’ll do our best to get you your remaining items as quickly as possible!
INSPECTION UPON DELIVERY
Upon delivery, please inspect the packaging for damage. If the packaging or products seem damaged in any way, please do not accept the shipment. Visit our support FAQs for additional instructions.
LOST OR STOLEN ORDERS
After your order has been placed, processed, and payment has been approved, your product will be shipped via common carrier freight, USPS, UPS ground or FedEx Ground unless otherwise specified. UPS Ground, USPS, and FedEx Ground deliveries do not require a signature at the time of delivery and will be left at the location if no one is present. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost, stolen, misplaced, or delayed shipments, or deliveries damaged by the freight carriers, or for delays, losses, misdeliveries, or other problems with shipments resulting from incorrect information provided by the Customer. Please contact the carriers to address issues in this regard.
Shipping rates are calculated per order and depend on the location where your order is being delivered to.
5. CANCELLATIONS & EXCHANGES
Orders can be only be canceled or modified within 2 hours of completing check-out by contacting us with your order number and request for cancellation or changes to your order.
If you try to cancel or modify your order 2 hours or more after the time of purchase, we may not be able to cancel or modify your order, but please contact us in case we can make an exception for you. Our customer service agents will send a request to our warehouse to cancel or modify your order. If successful, they will send you an email confirming the cancellations or changes to your order. If cancellation or modification is not possible, the product(s) will be delivered to you and may be exchanged in accordance with the procedure set out below.
EXCHANGING ORDERS AFTER DELIVERY
All sales are final.
You may be eligible to exchange your apparel purchase for a different size of the same product within 14 days from the date of purchase (subject to availability and inspection of the returned products). The apparel you wish to exchange must be unused and must include all the original packaging and tags. The cost of the return shipping of the product for exchange is the responsibility of the Customer.Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item(s) at our warehouse, the replacement items you requested will be shipped free of charge within 3-5 business days.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS POLICY
You are eligible for a replacement if the product is found to have manufacturer defective within 14 days of receiving your order. Please inspect all deliveries upon receipt.
6. CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO PRE-ORDERED PRODUCTS
Pre-order is the process by which you are able to order a product in advance of the scheduled retail launch. The following specific conditions apply to pre-ordered products:
Delivery. An estimated date of delivery will be announced for all pre-orders. This information is best estimates only, timelines are not binding.Concrete delivery times depend on the moment the product is available in our warehouse and the location it is being delivered to. Standard delivery timelines will apply from the moment the pre-ordered product is available in our warehouse.
Payment. Your payment will be deducted as soon as the order is received (or, in the event of bank transfer, as soon as possible). We will not start the execution of your order prior to having received payment.
7. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
An “Event Outside Our Control” means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lockouts, or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms of Sale:
a) We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
b) Our obligations under these general conditions will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control.
Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of a product to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over. You may contact us and request a special exception to cancel your order if an Event Outside Our Control takes place and you no longer wish us to provide the products.
8. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms of Sale.
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms of Sale to another person if we agree in writing.
Each of the paragraphs of this Terms of Sale operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms of Sale, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations.
If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you. We will not file a copy of the contract between us.