We Need Your Help to END Child Trafficking!
We Need Your Help to END Child Trafficking!
Around 8,000,000 children are reported missing around the world each year. Reported.
There are more people enslaved today than at any other time in history — even when slavery was legal! 25% of them are children.
Every 30 seconds a child is stolen and sold for sex, slave labor, or organ harvesting somewhere in the world.
Less than 1% of human trafficking victims are ever rescued.
This needs to stop.
We’re committed to making a difference.
Got 1’s 6 is teaming up with Vets 4 Child Rescue to fight child trafficking.
If each of us take a moment to help—spread the word, make a donation, and take ACTION—we will make an impact and change the devastating reality of child trafficking.
You can help us make a difference.
100% of the proceeds will be donated to Vets4ChildRescue.org.
2. Educate yourself on the warning signs of trafficking.
If you suspect someone is being trafficked:
Call the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888 or text BeFree to 233733
- Submit a tip to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at CyberTipLine.com / 1-800-843-5678 / Report.CyberTip.org
- Be able to describe in detail:
- Who you saw (describe the predator)
- What you saw (vehicle, license plate, social media account)
- When you saw it (day/time)
- Where it happened
- Why it’s suspicious
3. Get involved: Contact your elected officials, attend events or demonstrations in your area.
Let your local officials know you are holding them accountable to take action.
4. Speak up! Help spread the word and raise awareness.
This message is being suppressed! Anything you can do to share this message with your friends, loved ones, and others who will help spread the word helps to raise awareness.
Reduces predator’s ability to operate
Prevents victims from harm
Supports organizations like who are rescuing victims and capturing predators.
Let’s be the generation that puts an end to child trafficking!
Human Trafficking Awareness
- Signs of Trafficking
- Child Trafficking Watch List and Warning Signs
- Identifying a Trafficked Child
- Human Trafficking Educational Resources
Know The Enemy
- Federal Scams and Sex Offender Registry
- Watch the CONTRALAND Movie – a shocking documentary about child sex trafficking in America
Online Parental Control and Safety Tips
- Are You Being Groomed? Warning Signs & What They Mean
- Top Tech Solutions for Parents to Monitor Their Kid’s Internet Use
- Monitoring and Parental Control Apps
- Guide to Top Parental Control Apps
Follow Vets 4 Child Rescue
ABOUT THE FOUNDER: CRAIG “SAWMAN” SAWYER
Craig Sawyer, AKA “Sawman,” grew up near Houston, TX and got his tactical start in the U.S. Marine Corps. He quickly transitioned to the U.S. Navy to pursue high-level Special Operations as a U.S. Navy SEAL. As an Operator at SEAL Team One, Craig gained critical combat experience in Desert Shield and Desert Storm resulting in decoration for “Heroic Service”.
Those operations included:
- The capturing of the very first prisoners of the war
- CSAR (Combat Search And Rescue) Operations
- Sniper Operations
- Reconnaissance Operations
- Counter-Mine Operations
- FAV (Fast Attack Vehicle) Operations
After returning from Desert Storm, Craig served as a SEAL Sniper Instructor until being promoted to DEVGRU. While serving at SEAL Team One, Craig fought in various Martial Arts tournaments in South-East Asia, as well as SCARS (Special Combat Aggressive Reaction System) hand-to-hand training under Jerry Peterson and Lew Hicks. These experiences built upon his Martial Arts history of fighting various tournaments, such as the Karate Olympics tournaments in Houston, TX and one year of formal boxing under Henry & Jim Harris.
- All operations and activity while assigned to DEVGRU remain classified and are not represented here.
After serving in the Navy, Craig signed on as one of the “Original 33” Federal Air Marshals, who were in place prior to the 9/11 attacks against the U.S. Craig remained there for 5 years reaching the management rank of J-Payband ATSAC (GS-14). At that point, Craig began contracting in the various combat zones, running tactical teams and protecting high-level U.S. Dignitaries.
In 2004-2005, Craig was selected to serve as Agent In Charge (AIC) of High-Threat Mobile Security operations in war zones for the U.S. Department of State, responsible for the mobile teams covering all stationed and visiting U.S. Chief of Mission personnel in the region. Some of those dignitaries included:
- U.S. Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld
- U.S. Ambassador John Negroponte
- Other U.S. Ambassadors and various, key U.S. leaders.
- *Note: War zone security responsibility does not equate to personal, or political endorsement. Other specialized training and international experience in high-threat mobile security from 2006-2014 (and other periods) remains classified.
Craig still remains operationally active in multiple roles. In addition, he often instructs various advanced training courses under his Tactical Insider banner.
Non-Profit: Craig launched Veterans For Child Rescue in April 2017, which is a task force of senior veterans of the counter-terrorist, intelligence, federal law enforcement, international counter-poaching and film & television communities who are dedicated to expose and help combat abusive child sex trafficking rings in order to create a brighter future for the children.